Saturday, October 31, 2009

TCHAIKOVSKY Complete Piano Works Vol. VII

I am trying really hard to remember how this album ended up in my hands but I can't...was it a shot in the dark? Did I even notice the "Vol. VII" when I picked it? Questions, questions, questions which don't matter in the end anyway, do they?All I know is that I enjoy listening to parts of this every now and then...I remember parts of it playing during a few mornings and a few sunsets at Πελαγινοί...enjoy.

Album: TCHAIKOVSKY Complete Piano Works Vol. VII
Year: 1992
Label: Erato

Personnel:
Viktoria Postnikova: Piano

Track List:

  1. Pieces Op.72 : Impromptu
  2. Pieces Op.72 : Berceuse
  3. Pieces Op.72 : Tendres reproches
  4. Pieces Op.72 : Danse caracteristique
  5. Pieces Op.72 : Meditation
  6. Pieces Op.72 : Mazurque pour danser
  7. Pieces Op.72 : Polacca de concert
  8. Pieces Op.72 : Dialogue
  9. Pieces Op.72 : Un poco di Schumann
  10. Pieces Op.72 : Scherzo-Fantaisie
  11. Pieces Op.72 : Valse bluette
  12. Pieces Op.72 : L'espiègle
  13. Pieces Op.72 : Echo rustique
  14. Pieces Op.72 : Chanson Elegiaque
  15. Pieces Op.72 : Un poco di Chopin
  16. Pieces Op.72 : Valse à 5 temps
  17. Pieces Op.72 : Passé lointain
  18. Pieces Op.72 : Scène dansante : Invitation au Trépak
  19. Impromptu (momento lirico)


Low quality sample





mp3@320

No comments:

Post a Comment