Thursday, April 15, 2010

... And She Answered

I have been loving this since 1991. The older I get the better it gets.


Artist: AM4
Album: ...and she answered
Year: 1989
Label: ECM


Personnel:
Wolfgang Puschnig: Alto Saxophone, Alto Flute, Hojak, Shakuhachi
Linda Sharrock: Vocals
Uli Scherer: Piano, Prepared Piano, Keyboards


Track List:

  1. Streets And Rivers
  2. And She Answered: When You Return to Me, I Will Open Quick the Cage Do or, I Will Let the Red Bird Flee
  3. Lonley Woman
  4. Mi-La
  5. Bhagavad
  6. Over the Rainbow
  7. Far Horizon
  8. The Sadness of Yuki
  9. Oh!
  10. One T'une


Low Quality Sample:






mp3@320:
or

1 comment:

  1. ¡Hola Pelaginoi!

    I like Wolfgang Puschnig very much. I can not wait to listen to him. A BIG THANKS (from Spain)

    ReplyDelete